Invisalign in Dublin, OH
According to the American Association of Orthodontists, the development of alternative braces systems like lingual braces, tooth colored braces, and clear alignment tray systems has dramatically increased the number of adult patients seeking orthodontic care. Invisalign orthodontics from Distinctive Smiles of Dublin are one of the most popular, effective orthodontic treatment options for adults and teens. If you’re interested in orthodontic treatment at Distinctive Smiles, call to schedule your consultation today.
How Invisalign Works
A straighter smile without the hassle or embarrassment of traditional braces is available. For patients who decide Invisalign is the right treatment option for their smile, the process is simple:
- X-rays, impressions, and digital images are taken of your current smile.
- Using the information about your alignment, we develop a plan to gradually shift teeth into proper alignment.
- You’ll be able to view digital mock ups of your potential smile, and make changes in real time so you feel confident about the outcome of treatment.
- Once we have accurate plans for shifting your current bite to a transformed smile, we send the images, impressions, and plans to our Invisalign lab. There, your alignment trays will be crafted to fit your unique plan. Each set of aligners represents a stage in your smile slightly closer to the finished product.
- Once your trays are ready, you return to Distinctive Smiles. We make sure your first set of alignment trays fit comfortably, and discuss the treatment plan moving forward.
- By wearing the aligners for at least 20 hours a day, a consistent pressure is placed on teeth slowly shifting them into place
- Once teeth have moved into alignment with one set of trays, you’ll switch to a new set. Typically, this occurs every two weeks.
- Every treatment plan is unique, but most patients complete the Invisalign system within a year.
Benefits of Invisalign
In addition to making smiles look great, Invisalign clear braces systems have numerous health, comfort, and convenience benefits including:
- Prevent oral health issues – Crooked, crowded, or gapped teeth make consistent brushing and flossing more difficult. Straighter teeth are easier to care for, and patients with properly aligned teeth are less likely to experience tooth decay or gum disease.
- Comfortable – Compared with standard, metal braces, patients report experiencing much less discomfort while using Invisalign alignment trays.
- Minimal lifestyle change – Because alignment trays are removable, there’s no need to make changes to diet or oral hygiene routines. Simply remove aligners during meals or while brushing and flossing.
- Look great – While you straighten your teeth, the clear plastic aligners ensure your smile looks great from start to finish. No need to hide your smile, cover your mouth while talking, or feel that others are perceiving you differently because of your braces. All anyone will see is beautiful results.
Contact Us to Find Out More
If you’re interesting in finding out more about the Invisalign and ClearCorrect tray alignment systems or Six Month Smiles, call our Dublin dental team today. Our skilled Invisalign dentists look forward to helping you straighten out your smile in style.