Veneers – Dublin, OH
A New Smile in Just Two Appointments
Aging, teeth grinding, consuming staining foods, and other daily activities add up to a less than perfect smile over time. One tiny chip or crack in a tooth may not make a significant impact on the appearance of dental patients’ smiles, but two, three, or more definitely do. In some cases, dentistry patients feel that they are stuck with flawed smiles because the time and money necessary for restorative dentistry services seems too extensive to correct something as minor as worn down or chipped teeth. At Distinctive Smiles of Dublin, we offer dental patients numerous cosmetic dentistry services that may help. One of the most popular cosmetic services we provide are porcelain veneers. Veneers from our Dublin, OH cosmetic dentist allow our dental patients to hit the reset button on damaged smiles. This conservative, minimally invasive cosmetic dentistry treatment conceals and corrects a variety of smile irregularities without removing significant amounts of healthy dental structure.
Why Choose Distinctive Smiles of Dublin for Veneers?
- Fix Multiple Flaws with One Procedure
- Designed to Last for 15-20 Years
- Straighten Crooked Teeth Without Braces
Porcelain Veneers Process
Once patients determine porcelain veneers are the best treatment option for their unique smiles, the process is typically completed in two visits. During the initial appointment, the dentist prepares affected teeth by removing a minimal amount of surface enamel. This allows the veneer to blend seamlessly into the natural smile line. During the same visit, impressions are taken of prepared teeth and the entire bite. These impressions are used by our trusted dental lab to create custom veneers. Finally, a temporary veneer is placed over prepared teeth to protect the underlying structure, and allow patients to become accustomed to the look and feel of porcelain veneers. During the second appointment, the dentist removes the temporary restoration replacing it with a custom crafted veneer completing the patient’s smile transformation.
Who Should Consider Veneers?
Like any cosmetic dentistry services, the decision to receive porcelain veneers is largely personal. Working with our Dublin dental team, patients may be encouraged to select veneers if this is the most conservative treatment option that offers the results they desire. Some of the most common reasons patients cite for choosing veneers include:
- Severe staining – patients who have dental staining that is the result of aging, tetracycline medications, or fluorosis may find that teeth whitening is not effective at reversing stains. Porcelain veneers are a great option to conceal this discoloration, make teeth look instantly brighter, and the stain-resistant porcelain offers patients long lasting results.
- Dental wear – patients who grind or clench teeth often experience significant areas of wear including chips and cracks to the enamel. Over time, these minor flaws add up to an uneven, unattractive smile. Porcelain veneers correct this dental damage, and protect remaining structure from further abuse.
- Minor crowding or gapping – patients who have minimal spacing or orthodontic issues may wish to conceal the cosmetic flaw rather than undergo significant orthodontic smile correction for a minor issue.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Need a Dentist for My Child I am Concerned About Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I Want to Enhance My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I am in Pain & Need Help I am Concerned About Sleep Apnea I Have Pain in My Jaw View Our Services